Too many political professionals treat all candidates and all campaigns alike. At GBA, we reject the cookie-cutter approach. We recognize that every campaign is different and every candidate deserves individual attention.
It was the leadership of GBA that resulted in the “Rescue California … Recall Gray Davis” campaign collecting and submitting 1.4 million signatures to recall Governor Davis in just over 90 days. The end result was the successful and historic recall of Gray Davis and election of Arnold Schwarzenegger as Governor of California.
The GBA team has extensive experience in all aspects of political campaigning and public relations, including campaign strategy and analysis; targeted direct mail; television and radio production; media placement; news media relations; internet campaigns; slate mailings; research; grass-roots organization; and fundraising.
Whether a campaign for a major statewide ballot measure, a member of Congress or a District Attorney or County Supervisor, every GBA client benefits from our hands-on, full service approach:
- Hands-on approach with over forty years of combined experience by GBA principals
- Exclusive design shop for all campaign graphics
- In-house web site design and Internet management
- In-house bi-lingual campaign capabilities
- Exclusive relationships with the top political pollsters, TV and radio production facilities and political printers
- In-house petition and signature collection management
- An unmatched winning tradition and record in the political industry